What now?

By Eva Videla

As I continue my travels, I can see different migration situations. The conversations about the topic can be sensitive and hostile in some cases. -The don't want to work or -they pretend to be Syrian to get more help. But at the end we need to respect their opinions as we don't know the full story. Back in Germany, I had the pleasure to meet great individuals whom are working hard to make Germany their home. However, I don't think that is the full story. We cannot over generalize, good or bad. For example, here in Italy I can feel a more negative stance about the issue. However, in other countries like the Netherlands or Belgium had a different opinion about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willkommen!

Munich - A Perfect Morning Sun and a Piece of History Everywhere

Expectations from the Perspective of German-New Mexican Duality and Identity